Saturday, July 27, 2013

RIPD, B&D and the bad thing

RIPD, D&B and the bad thing
If Jeff Bridges is your favorite actor then RIPD is the film for you.  Plenty of action.  Actually has a plot with romance, saving the world.  Otherwise…
On a lighter note, we got Debbie and Bastian so we’re all together.  Yeah!


On every trip that I have made to Minnesota there has always been an incident; a tornado, temperatures 20f below, humidity that no one could bear…you name it.  My ‘eagerness’ to return is always muffled by past experiences.  And so, here I am again, waiting through the most excellent and beautiful weather.  My sandals are actually making a tan line on the top of my feet!  So now it’s happened, the lowest high for this day, July 27th, in history…something below 70f.  This is what happens when I come to Minneapolis…bizarre weather.

1 comment: